Bar Skills Course | Sydney CBD | $100 per person | Classroom session is 4 hours | Must be 18+ years old
This Bar course provides learners with the opportunity to get behind a bar and experience first hand what it’s like to set up, operate and pack up a bar. Learn in a fun, relaxed environment under the watchful eye of expert trainers who are experienced in the Hospitality Industry.
If you are wanting to start a career in the hospitality industry and need some hands on experience to get you started, this Bar course.
In the Bar course, all students will be introduced:
- Customer service skills
- Tasting and understanding spirit’s and liqueur’s
- Art of pouring draught beer
- Safe procedure of transferring Kegs and coupler systems
- Opening, presenting and pouring wine
- Refine your knowledge on Bar basics
- Use premium brand spirit’s and post mix systems
- Guidance on finding work, resume’s and trials
This Bar course is delivered over one four (4) hour session. See what happens in this Bar course through our Vimeo page.
The Bar course takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and we run our Bar course with small groups so you get the maximum time possible to work on learning, and more importantly, practicing your new bar skills.
- All students must be 18 years old on the day to participate in this Bar course
- If you want to work in the Hospitality Industry pouring alcoholic beverages, consider getting your RSA certificate too